Interview with a Hacker!!!

Good morning dear readers, today we’ll talk about the interview I did to a hacker.


This hacker is CyberWare and he’s part of the anonymous, for those who do not know the Anonymous are a group of hacktivists operating around the world their symbolic phrase is:
We are Anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

I asked him five questions and he answered all of them:


• At what age did you start ?

I started about 5 years ago.

• How and why you started ?

I started because the governments are corrupt and the people should have a better life.

• With Which operating system did you have more difficulty penetrating it ?

I use Kali.

• What do you think about what’s going on because of covid-19 ?

COVID-19 is related to Agenda 2030. 

• How and why did you join Anonymous ?

I joined Anonymous because I felt like fighting for freedom is good.

The image below is the proof of the truth of the fact
Thanks for reading and we will see you at a next article.

Post più popolari