interview with a hacker

Anonymous hackers launch dark web chatroom OnionIRC to ...
Good morning dear readers, today I'm going to let you read an interview I did with a member of Anonymous.


As said, this interview I did with an Anonymous member and he calls himself LeLulzBoat, I leave you to the interview.

INTERVIEW WITH AN ANONYMOYS HACKER
At what age did you start?
I started at 16, relatively young, I learned from a friend of mine... But I had many inspirations, many of them from people who were in prison.

Why did you start?
I started because, honestly, I believe in the ideology of Anonymous. Because one thing that I hate is being controlled by our government.. For example, look at freedom of speech, it's not really freedom of speech, because what you say, can be discussed, someone can try to change your mind, but when your opinion is marked as hate speech, you get attacked for it. At that point, it is no longer free speech.

What are you passionate about?
I'm into coding and hacking, of course. But what many people don't know about me, is that I love music, I love making music, listening to music, everything about music. Personally, I play clarinet, piano and a little violin.


Which operating system do you prefer?
I prefer Kali Linux, although over time it becomes similar to Tor... It's becoming less and less safe and useless.

To let you know where you're going?
I don't pay attention to the news, but I listen to what my brothers and sisters say (Anonymous). I am a regular viewer of TheHackersNews website and follow the Twitter profiles of @TheAnonOpsRadio and @ABBLiveShow. If I look for news from other sources (the ones that can be censored), I can now tell if it's real news or fake news.

What do you think about what's happening for covid-19?
Where I am, everything is under control... But I pity the Americans who are under the control of a government and a leader who are really arrogant.

What operations have you been involved in recently?
I recently participated in the attack on Peta, which I supported for years, but now I'm against their plans. It was nice to finally see some action, even though we faced a battle, but not war...

The PETA (People Ethical Treatment Animals) are people who work for a fair treatment of animals, but they have voluntarily killed 48 thousand animals so far, and they are going to expose them and to find crimes not yet unknown.

What do you think about Floyd's death?
The people who killed him, every single one of them deserves to be locked up in prison. 2 are out... but I doubt he'll stay that way for long.

What do you think about Edward Snowden?
Ah, Edward Snowden, I love that boy. It's as simple as that.

For those who don't know who Edward Snowden was, he is someone who worked for the NSA for some time, after discovering some compromising and illegal information, he decided to reveal it to the whole world, after escaping from the United States he went to China and then to Russia, he is still there, since his passport was blocked.

Are you cooperating in any operations now?
I'm currently in an operation that's trying to get information about Petas' plans. Once that's done, we hope to see them collapse and burn. But only time will tell.






That's all, to a next article.

Post più popolari